Organizations around the world use geospatial information systems (GIS), including those focused on utilities and transportation management, natural resource and urban planning, healthcare and population modeling, as well as safety and defense to name a few. More and more organizations are starting to use GIS as a business intelligence tool – and the demand for people with GIS skills is increasing. Earning a GIS degree online will prepare you to break into the rapidly growing field of GIS. Our online GIS degrees help students build a strong foundation in cartography, GIS software, and GIS concepts and techniques. GIS iseal for problem-solvers who enjoy learning new technologies and applying them to business—especially those who like theea of working with software that visualizes data, as opposed to simply reporting it in numbers and charts. Why choose American Sentinel for your GIS degree?
- Relevant: our GIS students learn with the industry-leading software, ArcGIS. We hold an Esri Educational Site License, which means you have access to the software at no cost. Students also have access to the geospatial learning lab, which provides access to a geospatial community, Esri educational materials, tutorials, online GIS resources and more.
- Flexible: Our es are 100% online and designed for working professionals, giving you the convenience and control to participate in es around your busy schedule.
- Affordable: we have one of the lowest tuition rates among our peers. We are ranked among the Top 25 schools with the most affordable tuition by the U.S. Department of Education – College Affordability & Transparency Center for private for-profit four year institutions.
We offer the following GIS programs:
- A.S. Geographic Information Systems
- B.S. Geographic Information Systems
- Master of Geospatial Information Systems
- Geospatial Information Systems Graduate Certificate
To learn more visit: http://www.americansentinel.edu/geospatial